2019 Annual Awards Nomination Form
The Houston Hispanic Chamber of Commerce will honor outstanding individuals at the 2019 Annual Awards on Saturday, November 2, 2019 at the Hilton Americas - Houston 1600 Lamar St, Houston, TX 77010. All information will remain confidential. Deadline is FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2019.
- Nominee must be of Hispanic origin
- Nominee must reside in Houston
- Nominee must demonstrate leadership capabilities and community service.
- Current Elected Officials, HHCC Board Members, Chairmen Emeritus, Past Chairmen, and HHCC employees, spouses and family members are ineligible.
- Short (1-2 paragraph) written testimonial that demonstrates how nominee meets eligibility requirements for category.
- Resume and bio must be submitted in order to be considered.
- Read candidate nomination policy