Community Resources & Links
The HHCC has countless strategic partners and we collaborate with other entities in the region to best serve our members.
Family Separation Resources
- Houston Immigration Legal Services Collaborative
- RAICES is the largest immigration nonprofit in Texas, and provides legal services to immigrant children, families, and refugees in Texas.
- Asylum Seekers Advocacy Project works to prevent deportation of families who are fleeing violence and seeking asylum.
- Catholic Charities of the Rio Grande Valley shelters immigrants who have recently been released from Border Patrol custody.
- Comfort Cases is raising money to provide backpacks with blankets, pajamas, toiletries, a stuffed animal, books, art supplies, and more to separated immigrant children.
- La Union del Pueblo Entero (LUPE) is working to help protect children at the border.
- The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) is fighting this policy in the courts.
- KIND (Kids In Need of Defense protects unaccompanied children who enter the US immigration system alone to ensure that no child appears in court without an attorney.
- Arte Publico Press
- Center for Mexican American Studies
- DeVry News
- Earth Day Houston
- Financial Aid for Minority Students
- Genesys Works
- Latino Giving Circle
- Latino Student Fund
- LULAC National Educational Service Center
- Neuhaus Education Center
- State-by-State College Attainment Numbers
- Subiendo Academy
- The Broad Superintendents Academy
- Universidad de las Américas, Puebla
- University of Houston Law Center LL.M. Program
- Wesley Community Center
- YES Prep
- Houston Area ABWA
- Latin Women’s Initiative
- National Association of Women Business Owners
- National Women’s Business Council
- Organization of Women in International Trade
- United Nations Development Fund for Women
- Women’s Business Enterprise Alliance
- Women Contractors Association
- Women’s Business Center, Inc.
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council
- Women’s Chamber of Commerce of Texas
- Water Conservation Tip Sheet
- Applications for the LBJ Women's Campaign School are OPEN
- Second Annual Texas Businesses Against Trafficking (TBAT) Conference
- ReelAbilities: Houston Film & Arts Festival 2021
- Global Health Awareness Program
- Camp Hope: Interim Housing for Veterans
- Kids’ Meals, Inc.
- Legacy Community Health Services
- Latino Health Resources Guide
- LifeGift Workplace Partnership Program
- Living Hope Wheelchair Association
- Medic Outpost Inc.
- Prepare to Care: A Caregiving Planning Guide for Families
- San Jose Clinic
- Shape Up Houston
- Systemic Racism, Substance Abuse, and Latino Americans
- Texas Kids First
- Texas Drug Card
- Texas Mutual - Recursos Para Los Empleadores
- United Healthcare
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Information & Media
- ABA's Find Legal Help service (BBB Accredited)
- American Civil Liberties Union
- BakerRipley (formerly Neighborhood Centers, Inc.)
- Catholic Charities Cabrini Center for Immigrant Legal Assistance
- DACA workshops
- DACA Preguntas y Respuestas
- DACA Q & A
- Human Rights First
- Guia del Inmigrante
- Jobs in Immigration
- LawHelp for consumer referral
- Memorial Assistance Ministries
- Tahirih Justice Center
- Probono.net, a BBB Accredited Charity
- Probono.net immigration resources
- YMCA International Services
- United States Citizenship & Immigration Services
Research & Data
- New American Economy
- U.S. Latino Population Growth and Dispersion Has Slowed Since the Onset of the Great Recession
- Chile Connect
- Business Wisdom Digital Magazine
- Houston Arts Alliance
- Houston C.P.A. Society
- Houston Networking News
- Job Creators Network
- National Association of Hispanic Nurses
- National Society of Hispanic Journalists
- National Association for Female Executives
- National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals
- National Latino Peace Officers Association
- Small Business Handbook - The Governor’s Office of Economic Development and Tourism
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers
- Society of Latino Alumni of Rice, Inc.
- U.S. Hispanic Contractors Association
- Casa Cuba
- Colombian Folkloric Ballet
- Casa de Esperanza
- Houston Hispanic Forum
- Houston Area Urban League
- Houston Institute for Culture
- NALEO Educational Fund
- National Council of la Raza
- Latino Learning Center
- La Rosa—The Rose
- LULAC National Organization
- Navidad En El Barrio
- Mexican Institute of Greater Houston, Inc.
- Sociedad de Puertorriqueños en Houston, Inc.
- Talento Bilingue de Houston